These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website MalenTek.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "MalenTek" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The MalenTek web site (the 'Site'), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by MalenTek ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products'.
Please read below before you use the services of this site.
• Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
• Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
• You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
• We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
• MalenTek is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
• Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
• Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
• Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
• It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
• Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
• Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
• You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to MalenTek or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, MalenTek will not be held responsible.
• You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
• Do not link to MalenTek pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
• Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to MalenTek website.
• Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
• Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
• The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
• A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MalenTek website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
• Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
• A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf.
• You can reach MalenTek to notify your claims of copyright By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement.
Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
• To make a transaction on MalenTek website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
• Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
• There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH MalenTek. No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon MalenTek unless agreed to by MalenTek in writing. MalenTek reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of MalenTek website are subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers. MalenTek reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
MalenTek reserves the right to change prices for all our services. These changes are done due to market conditions, vendors, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of contract signing still holds for you until expiration of contract.